9.10.2010

Day 06 – Describe My Day in Great Detail

5 a.m. - My subconscious turns off my alarm.
5:28 a.m. - My semi-conscious looks at my BlackBerry and lays my head back down.
6:30 a.m. - I wake up in a panic as I'm supposed to be walking out the door right now.
6:20 - 6:50 a.m. - I dig through the massive piles of laundry in my bedroom, bathroom and closet in search of my Georgia Tech shirt. I fail, so I resolve to wearing a goldenrod tank with a white sweater and cuffed skinny jeans with matching yellow flats. Swap the long necklace for dangle GT earrings. Nice :)
6:50 - 7 a.m. - I brush my teeth, wash my face & put on my makeup, forgetting my contacts 'till last. I hate that.
7 a - 7:10 a.m. - I comb & then flat iron my hair. Today's a teasing kind of day, so I poof, pin and spray.
7:10 a.m. - BlackBerry check. Shoot! Late. Ugh.
7:10 - 7:15 a.m. - I grab my things, kiss the James and scoot out the door.
7:17 a.m. - I get to my car, am unhappy with the bottom half of my outfit and decide to go change.
7:19 - 7:20 a.m. - James wakes up to me rummaging for clothes (again). Throw on barely boot cut dark wash with brown and gold wedges. Much better. :)
7:20 - 7:32 a.m. - I drive to work. I'm tired, but Martina McBride is on the radio, Independence Day. Love this song. I also heard two Tim McGraw songs.
7:32 - 7:35 - Park (floor 1!), walk into the office with EVP of HR. Off on 6 to get 10 training packets from Lizz's desk. Take them to our conference room on 3.

This is so ridiculous, I cannot even continue.

No comments: